Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mucus Like Cm And Bloated Question About Cervical Mucus? Please Help =)?

Question about cervical mucus? please help =)? - mucus like cm and bloated

Hello

I think I ovulate on 3 May.
Period is to be done on Sunday.

When I create a cycle of 31 days, on which day should I be?

If I create a cycle of 33 days, which would put me in the Round of 29 cycles of 33 days. this can happen, is Tuesday.

I have watery cm and today was clear.
the white and yellow and sticky last night.

Updated: 3:30 by my neck was very high and could not find, and then I sticky cm.

today at 10:00 is now falling very low return, and watery cm. All IM with gas pains in the abdomen and I am swollen like a whale. have been for several days.

What does this mean. AF will be coming soon.

Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, with this new pregnancy. My cm started wet and kind of low and high closed at 12 DPO and it was white and very sticky, and then down the next day. (Note that you will receive for a moment the pass is hard and down.)

Post a Comment