Friday, February 5, 2010

Federal Deduction 2009 Calculator 2009 Tax Calculator..................?

2009 tax calculator..................? - federal deduction 2009 calculator

I am trying to estimate what you once again included on my taxes. My husband and I were married this year, it is a common statement. I will make at the end about 25,000 after taxes and my husband 40,000. He bought a house this year and I need to get the credit for this. We have 1 daughter and wants in 1500 in childcare costs apply. I can not find a calculator that not everyone wants a piece of federal tax deductions and bla bla bla ... Someone knows how I calculate this view and one for her?

3 comments:

WebTaxOf... said...

Many factors influence the amount of the refund. However, there is a calculator on the website of the IRS. This is

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0, i ...

Just follow the link and enter all your data.

Bostonian In MO said...

There is no way to exactly your refund at all, without all the relevant numbers, including amounts for the amount withheld, blah, blah, blah. Without any data, all we get is blah blah blah blah.

Block has a decent here: http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calcula .... However, if you are not willing to meet to capture all data, wasting no time.

travelgu... said...

All computers are the same. Try to be complete. You may experience taxact.com and use the figures for 2008 and get an approximation. 2009-numbers will be different.

Post a Comment