Saturday, February 6, 2010

Custom Ikea Pax Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Large Closet Doors Like The IKEA Pax Doors?

Does anyone know where I can find large closet doors like the IKEA Pax doors? - custom ikea pax

I build a closet in the living room. The width of the housing is 140 cm wide. I want doors that are above the standard 80 "high. Most doors are custom made and expensive. The best place I found was the IKEA Pax sliding doors. Does anyone know where I can find or build custom slide show for a few one hundred U.S. dollars, perhaps laminated glass or burned?

1 comments:

blah said...

Try IKEA. JK. The best will try to Google search. Add your state or postal code or something for the purposes of research. IE ... Extra closet doors, large Philadelphia .... I live in Philadelphia.

Post a Comment