Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can I Go Swimming With A Cervical Erosion Should I Postpone My Cervical Cryotherapy?

Should I postpone my cervical cryotherapy? - can i go swimming with a cervical erosion

I am expected to receive next week, cryotherapy of the cervix, and I wonder if I should see. At 4 weeks, my family and my parents on vacation to go to the top and swim a little. From what I read here, it may still have some "leakage" issues. There is no way that I can not swim in these holidays. Should I reschedule? Also know, especially that this condition is caused by HPV. I am 46 years old and have been married for over 25 years - can HPV - what could have caused?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which are most but not all cases are caused by HPV. But if you ever need the procedure could worsen the delay, or reduce the spread.

Post a Comment