Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Watsons Pool And Spa Depot Help With Above Ground Pool Bought From Watsons In St. Louis?

Help with above ground pool bought from Watsons in St. Louis? - watsons pool and spa depot

I bought a plot of more than 27 meters from the pool Watson. I Lazymans the complete package, including mineralized and electrolyzer Bac Pacs. As everyone knows .. Watson has his own chemicals and the health of a pool and I am totally lost. The pool has been installed and is now nearly full. I had the shock of liquid chlorine in there, and I am preparing to 3 packages Conditioner / Stabilizer set ... I lost after that date. I have no idea what to do. DUMMY Can someone show me step by step instructions on the way to a pool at the beginning of the season. I need only follow a leader. HELP PLEASE! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment