Friday, December 18, 2009

Off Camera Flash Battery Pack Am I Using The Right Batteries In My Digital Camera?

Am i using the right batteries in my digital camera? - off camera flash battery pack

I have a Kodak EasyShare C533 Digital Camera Printer Dock G600. Batteries that came w / camera (Kodak alkaline AA) has worked for several hours before his death. I tried to recharge using the printer dock (AC adapter), but the battery indicator on the platform, never happened. Also, the camera flashed the green light for 15 minutes before the camera itself. I assume that the batteries supplied w / the camera are not rechargeable, non? Also I looked up and said that my camera is only one type of battery and alkaline earth or in the list! I tried to install new alkaline batteries in my camera (Sony new ultra-AA), but not install. Once the green light flashed, then the red light went several times before turning off the camera. Light alkaline batteries to operate (even for a few minutes!), You think it is a problem w / my camera or the batteries? I Ni-MH (rechargeable battery) instead? or is my phone is broken?

0 comments:

Post a Comment